NSBE Jr. members are offered many opportunities to stimulate interest in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. The goal is to encourage students in grades 6–12 to attend college and pursue technical degrees. Our PCI program provides activities to help students discover firsthand how engineering and technology relate to the world around them and discover the excitement of academic excellence, leadership, technical development and teamwork.
Objectives of the PCI Program:
• To help students have a positive attitude toward academic excellence.
• To stimulate enthusiasm about science, technology, engineering and mathematics
• To encourage 6–12th graders to pursue degrees in engineering and other technical fields
• To increase the number of African Americans, attending and graduating from college
• To encourage and support parental commitment to children’s education
• To raise cultural awareness among students
If you are interest in joining NSBE Jr. fill out the form below:
To register for the current year go to the Parent’s Corner.